Sunday, January 1, 2012

Page 1

Taking a cue from Twitter I am using the page title.

I am going to try my best to update this everyday and maybe do a vlog every Sunday on youTube.  I need the structure so I don't go crazy.

One: I am engaged and will be getting married this year.  I can't believe this is happening and think about how many of my younger friends are already married and a few with kids.  Brings me to ...

Two: I am getting tested.  That is, fertility tested. I would love to have a child with Jim.  I want to give him the opportunity to raise a child WITH someone and not to have all of his ideas of child-rearing to be rejected.

Three: With a child brings financial obligations.  I need to figure a way to pay off my debt and save.  I am not wanting to start a marriage with too much debt.  I know I will not be able to get out of my hole and help pay for a wedding in less than 8 months.

That's it for now.  I will see about updating this tomorrow. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment