Thursday, January 5, 2012

Page 5

I missed out on page 4... I was busy at school, getting my resized engagement ring, and watching my high school wrestlers win, win, win! I can't wait until Beckwith makes it to States again! Today's points: One: I don't like it when the repographics woman is out. Especially when I put in stuff early and I don't have it for my classes. Two: For the next three weeks I will not have a free day to myself. Only 1 day a week will be spent away from the high school I work at. I am happy about the money though. Wedding and house repairs!!! Three: Why do people smoke pot? I just don't understand why you would want to take something that you can't control yourself. I maybe have a drink twice a year because I like knowing what I do. Have a great night. Time to leave school now!

No comments:

Post a Comment