Thursday, January 19, 2012

page 19

The only thing I am going to discuss today is high school drama.  Drama! I have a male student in my class who was showing people some text messages.  His girlfriend/ex-girlfriend got all pissed off.  Apparently she was texting about things that a high school student should only begin to think about experimenting with.  I never saw them, never asked about them.  All I know is I had to physically put my hands on the girl to let him go.  She wasn't about to try to let him go. 

Do you remember when relationships were more important then school/academics? They surely weren't for me. High school relationships were merely an after thought.  I had a wonderful time with my first real boyfriend.  (The one that you try things with.)  However, I wasn't getting all pissed off with the things he did.  There was less technology and more actual face-to-face time to talk about things.  You actually had to give more trust in someone.  It was less likely for someone to catch you doing things.  Plus, I remember talking to him about the things that upset me.  The I don't like it when I feel I am getting _______________.  It helps me when you do ____________________.

It is so ridiculous for me to think about physically forcing myself on boy.  AH! DRAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment